WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Markup-Service respects your privacy. We do not sell or trade any shared by you information. Your copyrights will always remain yours.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use any personal information you provide us when you register on Markup-Service, place an order, subscribe to our newsletters, fill out a form, communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise.
This information may include your first and last name, mailing address, profession, place of work, email address and phone number.
We also collect, store and use information about your computer and about your visits to and use of Markup-Service (including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, geographical location, page views and website navigation paths). We do not collect and store any sensitive information about you. We knowingly do not collect any information from children under 16 years old.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Markup-Service 100% aims at producing high quality HTML/CSS. We are not interested in stealing, selling or revealing the information you share with us.
Your information (including your personal information) will only be used:
- to complete the order and provide you with the Services;
- to notify you about the status of your order by corresponding via email or otherwise;
- to inform you about Markup-Service news and special offers you may like. You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time by unsubscribing in any received email or by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- for accounting, billing and audit, payment card verification, fraud screening, safety, security and legal purposes.
STORING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use data hosting providers in the United States and Germany to store your information (including personal information).
Your information will be retained for as long as needed for the purpose of use or until your consent is revoked.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will retain information and documents containing personal information to enforce and protect our legal rights (including fraud prevention), as required by law and for the accounting and reporting purposes.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information (including your personal information) may be transferred outside United States to Europe.
We may share your information (including your personal information) with our affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers and business partners, employees, exclusive contractors and sub-contractors who perform functions on our behalf and are bound by non-disclosure obligations. We may also share it with our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc), purchasers of all or part of our business or assets, or as required by law (but only that portion of information which is legally required to be disclosed).
By submitting your information and personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or sharing.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalise your experience. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Our cookies serve various purposes, but are generally either necessary or essential to the functioning of this website and its Services. Strictly Necessary or Essential cookies:
these cookies let you move around the website and use its essential features. Without these technologies, some services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Please note that these technologies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the Internet. Performance cookies:
these cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is by providing anonymous statistics and data regarding how our website is used. Functionality cookies:
these cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Markup-Service features and Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
In respect to your personal information you have the right to:
- request access to the personal information that we hold about you or a copy of it;
- correct your personal information in case it’s inaccurate and incomplete;
- erase your personal information or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
- ask us to pass your information to other companies or organisations upon your written request (when technically feasible);
- withdraw your consent to your personal information processing at any time in your account or by email. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Markup-Service conducted prior to your withdrawal.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
contact us form.
P2H Inc. ("MarkUp Service")
6920 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA